How do I prepare for a career in Real Estate?
- Interview with a Real Estate Career Counselor.
- Ask lots of questions (This will help you assess whether a career in real estate is for you).
- Once you have made the decision to begin your real estate career:
- Step One: Successfully complete a 40-hour salesperson pre-license course.
- Step Two: Pass the Michigan State Real Estate Exam
- Step Three: Select your broker.While taking the pre-license course, you’ll want to interview with several real estate brokerage firms. All real estate agents must be affiliated with a real estate broker. If you have not affiliated with a broker by the time you take the state exam, your license will be kept with the Michigan Real Estate Commission until you activate it by affiliating with a broker.
- Step Four: Apply for your license.
- The Michigan Real Estate Commission also requires that all licensees continue learning by taking continuing education credits. Each agent is required to complete 6 hours of continuing education credit during each year's license renewal period.
Call and schedule a private interview today with Shelly Abbott, Director of Recruiting
616-974-6070 or Toll Free 888-430-0634, e-mail email@example.com