Relocation Information Services
The relocation team at Greenridge Realty understands that relocating from one country, state or city to another can be a challenging experience. Our goal is to make the transition easier.
- Area Information Package: Contact us for maps and area information personalized to your interests and needs.
- Area Orientation Tour: Contact us for a free tour of the community in which you are planning to move.
- International Relocation: We can provide a full array of destination services to make your transition to the United States easier.
- Schools: Links to local public and private elementary and secondary schools. Also universities, colleges, and graduate programs throughout the state of Michigan.
- Community Information: Links to helpful community information.
- Mortgage Information: Contact us for a free mortgage pre-qualification. We can help you find a mortgage that fits your needs.
- Our Relocation Team: Meet our relocation team.
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Network: Greenridge Realty, Inc., is a founding member of the largest network of independent brokers in the nation.
- Spouse Employment Assistance: If your spouse is seeking employment, we can suggest agencies and potential employers in the area.
Moving Into Michigan?
If you are moving into West, Central or Northern Michigan, our team of relocation professionals can help you learn about the community, research local schools, find the right home, and successfully settle into your new neighborhood.
Greenridge Realty, Inc., is a founding member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Network of independent brokers (formerly RELO). The network has over 600 firms, 120,000 real estate professionals and covers 10,000 communities across the country and around the world. Through this network, we have the power to select a trained real estate professional who will help you sell your current home in connection with your move to Michigan.
If you are moving from West, Central or Northern Michigan, our team of relocation professionals can help you select a trained real estate sales associate who will work closely with you to sell your home. Greenridge Realty, Inc., offers the most extensive real estate marketing plan in the area.
In addition, we can help you select a real estate professional in the community you are moving to who will focus on making your transition to that area smooth. They will introduce you to the new community, help you research schools, find a home, and settle into your new neighborhood.
For professional assistance with your move, call us at (800) 678-9218 and ask for the Relocation Department.