Corporate Relocation Services
Relocating employees and their families from one country, state, or city to another can be a challenging and costly experience. However, whether your company moves one or several hundred employees each year, the Relocation and Corporate Development Division of Greenridge Realty, Inc., is prepared to tailor its relocation services to make the transition easier and less stressful for the employees and the corporation. We will provide personalized destination counseling, departure counseling, home sale assistance, home finding assistance, and area orientation tours for all transferees.
Greenridge Realty, Inc., is a founding member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Network of independent brokers. Leading RE generates $272 billion in annual homes sales through a network of nearly 500 firms, 120,000 real estate professionals in 40 countries around the world. Through this network, we have the power to help transferees sell their homes in the origin markets and settle comfortably into new communities.
Listed below are some of the services the Relocation and Corporate Development Division of Greenridge Realty, Inc., can provide for the transferring employees. Most of these services are personalized to the transferees' individual interests and needs and are provided at no cost to the company or the employees.
- Place a counseling call within 24 hours of initiation of services by you to the transferee to learn about their interests, needs, and concerns. If the transferee is moving to West or Central, Michigan, we discuss and promote the community to which the transferee will be moving. We will also help the transferee select a trained relocation professional to assist them with listing and selling their home in the origin market. If the transferee is moving from West or Central, Michigan, we will select a trained relocation professional in the destination community who will provide an area tour and assist with the home purchase process. We will also assign a trained sales associate to help list and sell the home in this area.
- Send a personalized area information package to the transferee's home with detailed information about the community in which the transferee will be living.
- Assign a relocation-trained sales associate who best fits the transferee's personal needs to introduce them to the community and assist with the home purchase process.
- Provide a personalized orientation tour to acquaint the transferee with the new community, neighborhoods, cultural centers, schools, and more.
- Provide a comprehensive cost-of-living analysis to both the corporation and the transferee.
- Provide spousal employment assistance by making contacts with our corporate clients, as well as, recruiters who are familiar with the local employment market.
- Provide comprehensive school reports, links to local school websites, and Standard and Poors School Evaluation Service to each transferee to help them research and select a school that best fits their family's needs.
- Provide assistance finding temporary housing.
- Provide assistance find local long-term rental options.
- Provide real estate assistance in transferee's city of origin.
- Provide one free hour of consultation with local legal counsel.
- Provide one free hour of consultation with a local accounting professional.
- Provide comprehensive international relocation services.
- Provide group move assistance and coordination.
- Provide corporate relocation policy development and review.